Ryan Peterson’s Guiding provides deluxe ice house rentals and guided ice fishing trips on Lake Winnibigoshish. (Winnie)
Lake Winnie offers world class walleye, pike, and perch fishing throughout the year and winter is no exception. Striving for excellence in the ice fishing industry we are always working hard to keep our fish houses on the best ice fishing Lake Winnie has to offer. Fish houses are warm, roomy, clean, holes drilled, and ready to fish. Deluxe sleeper fish houses and day ice house rentals available.
Fish one on one for a day with fishing guide Ryan Peterson. Ryan will take you to some great fishing spots drill holes provide portable fish house with heater, rods and reels, bait and tackle. Look below for details and be sure to call for great dates.
Ice House Rentals and Rates
- All fish houses have generator power and gas.
- 4 Person Deluxe Sleeper 8by20
- Spray foam insulated, ceiling fan, cook top, rattle reels, 4 bunks plus futon, full 8 foot ceilings, lots of storage, this is a very roomy house.
- $200.00 Night
- 4 Person Deluxe 10by20
- Includes rattle reels, cook stove, full twin mattresses, futon, spray foam insulated, very roomy house.
- $240.00 Night
- 3 Person House
- Rattle reels, cook top
- $180.00 Night
- 2 Person House
- Cook top, rattle reels
- $140.00 Night
- 4 Hole Day House $80.00 Per Day
- Things To Bring
- MN Fishing License
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Pots, Pans, Cooking Utensils
- Bait and Tackle
- A one day deposit is required within one week to hold your rental. All deposits are nonrefundable.
- Guided Ice Fishing Trips
- Full Day 8 hours $300.00 Half day 4 Hours $200.00 Based on 2 people Each additional person $75.00
- Includes portable fish house with Mr. Heater, rods and reels, bait and tackle, transportation if needed (ATV or snowmobile) and transportation included once driving trucks.
- Things to bring: MN fishing license, bag lunch, warm winter cloths and boots.
- If wind is greater than 20 mph, temps 0 degrees or lower, or any major snow storms trip may be canceled and deposit refunded.
- Deposit of $100.00 to hold trip.
Mail deposits to:
PO Box 83
Bena, MN 56626